Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Putting Younique Myths to Rest

I've seen quite a few people on the internet talking about how they think Younique is a scam company. What? Where do you get this stuff people!? Younique is in no way shape or form a scam! It's just like EVERY other direct sales company out there, whether it be Mary Kay or Rodan + Fields. You work for yourself and you get out of the company what you put into it.

Some people have been somewhat put off to the whole company just because a few pushy Presenters have popped up on their Facebook pages. I will agree, there are some out there who are very pushy, however, we don't have to stereotype every presenter with the "oh another annoying Younique lady" title. I don't push the products on anyone but I do offer the products to all of my friends and I'm always willing to answer questions and help them find what's right for them.

Another thing I have heard said about the company is people think it's a pyramid pay company. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Pyramid companies are illegal! Here's how this works. Take me for example, right now I am a Pink status presenter. If I sign you up to be a presenter on my team today and 2 months down the road you are a Green status presenter that's totally possible! You get to move up to whatever level in the company you earn! It's as simple as that. Here is the chart on how this all works:





Younique has changed my life and I'm happy to share the opportunity with anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment