Monday, December 7, 2015

Fast Start!

I finally hit my Fast Start bonus with Younique! I am so excited to share this story with all of you! For those of you who don't know what Fast Start is I'll explain. With Younique you get 90 days from the day you sign up to hit Fast Start. In order to qualify you have to have $2,000 in personal retail sales and you have to get 3 new presenters on your team. That's it! It truly is that simple.

I didn't want to get my Fast Start bonus for the actual bonus Y-cash itself. It was important to me to get there to prove to myself that I actually can do it! It was just a little extra push in the right direction to remind me that if I work hard at building my company I can be successful. Being a part of Younique can change your life, in small ways it already has mine and I can't wait to see those small ways become big changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment