Monday, October 12, 2015

Month 1 - Road to PINK

As I mentioned in my first post my first adventure into direct sales was with Mary Kay. Now as a disclaimer I am in NO way hating on Mary Kay. Mary Kay is a great company - just not the company for me. When I was a Mary Kay consultant I enjoyed it but I didn't find it as fun as I hoped when I signed up. Now I sit here and ask my self why that is and here is what I've come up with - Mary Kay seems to be looked at as more for "older women" in the eyes of my peers. So I didn't have many friends that wanted to buy it let alone sell it and join my team; I only had a few members of my family who were interested and I didn't have any luck branching out. My business came to a complete standstill. People are so busy these days no one wants to drop everything and take the time to clean their house until it's spotless and invite their friends over for a home party. That's one reason why I LOVE Younique! Every party is done online - no cooking or cleaning required! It's really that simple!

Because of sales to my friends and family and the sales of 1 party I reached Yellow status on September 28. I was only around $700 away from being a PINK presenter and I wanted it SO badly so I started a contest with my VIP group and by September 30th I had reached Pink status. I was amazed at how quickly it happened and how easy it was! I never in a million years thought I would reach the level of a Pink presenter let alone do it in my first month being with the company! I am so grateful to everyone who helped me reach that goal and are now my customers! On to the next adventure..the road to BLUE!


No comments:

Post a Comment