Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Younique "Why?"

Everyone has their own different reason for signing up for direct sales, the most common being financial freedom. Not only is having financial freedom an upside but your time is valuable! If you don't like being stuck at a regular 9-5 job joining direct sales has the potential to take you completely out of the 9-5 work force and throw you into the "work when you want" work force. Wouldn't that be fun!? More time for your family, friends, and fun while still earning a steady income. Younique is that opportunity for all women (or men if you're into makeup!). My biggest and most motivating "why" is to get my student loans paid off sooner rather than later! I will graduate in May 2016 and I don't want to start my real "adult" life in a lot of debt from student loans! I will likely still have some but with my Younique business I hope to have that total down to a very minimal amount. The best part is you get paid DAILY - within 3 hours of all sales!

Whatever your "why" I hope you think seriously about how being a Younique presenter can benefit you! If you have any questions leave your email down below & I'd love to speak with you and give you more information. Visit my webpage to view the products: www.nodakglam.com .




No comments:

Post a Comment